We, the Fachverein SI Recht, are excited to welcome you to the Faculty of Law (RWF) of the University of Zurich!
To support you on your journey we invite you to participate in our Buddy Program.
In the Buddy Program you will be paired with a law student from the University of Zurich who will be your „RWF Buddy“ for one semester. Before the semester starts your buddy will give you the first important information about life in Zurich and at the UZH. Your buddy will be available to you throughout the semester for all questions concerning the university, Zurich in general or some subject-specific questions about Swiss law or your courses.
Additionally, there will be several events during the semester to get to know local students and to experience Switzerland. More information will be provided as soon as you signed up and been assigned your buddy. Past events have included Chocolate making, Swiss watch factory visits, Swiss Parliament visits and have always been great fun!
The registration to the Buddy Program for the autumn semester 2020 will be opened during the semester holidays. To register and to be paired with your buddy please click here.
Please follow these instructions carefully:
- Fill out a new profile for an „International Student“.
- Select „Zurich“ and „University of Zurich“.
- Select the first semester only, even if you are staying for two.
- Agree to terms and conditions and sign up.
- Check your emails (including the spam folder!) for an email from the platform and confirm your registration.
- Fill in your personal profile under „My Profile“: this is how we can pair you with someone who has similar interests. The more information you give the better we can match you with a local student.
- The process of matching you with a local student can take some time. Check your emails regularly and thank you in advance for your patience.
If you are in need of assistance in any way or have any questions about Zurich, the UZH or your upcoming stay here, please feel free to contact us at any time by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to getting to know you and we wish you a great start at the UZH!